Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Duplicate Labels in Word 2007

After selecting the correct Labels in the Envelopes and Labels Wizard, click
on the Add to Document button. Save this as a template. Now simply add the
addresses (Copy/Paste?) to the labels you want printed.

If that is too labourious, create a sheet of labels in the usual way then
select all the rows that you don't want printed and format the font as White
text or even Hidden text. Print!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"johnsweet" wrote in message
How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John