Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Form fields

Yes you can - http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm

"Margaret Upton" wrote in message
thank you very much indeed.

Margaret

PS why have Microsoft made such a dreadful version of Word, you cannot
customise the button bar, add macros and menus to it, or even group
clipart together !!

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You will find http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm
useful when working with protected forms in Word 2007.

"Margaret Upton" wrote in message
I am not a new Word user but a new user to Word 2007. I have created
forms in Word 2003, put in the fields and locked them. I cannot find how
to now create new forms and lock and unlock the ones I have. The
computer is about to go through the window !!!! Can anyone help please.
Also there does not seem to be a help button anywhere to find out these
things. Would be very grateful for some help please.

Margaret