Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Greg,

We have a document created from a template which contains a table and macros.
When I print the whole document, cells are empty or contain data such as "000.00"
However, when I print the single page (#4 of 6) the fields are populated.
Print preview shows all fields populated, as does print layout view.
This problem only seems to show up on some machines and not others.
This happens on all documents.
We have Microsoft Office XP and 2003. Problem shows on both.

What kinds of fields are holding the data that is not being displayed when yo print
the entire document? Form fields? Merge fields? Something else?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)