Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jim Shaw

Default Adding Cell Comments

Well, I currently have a word table that has some of those comments in the
table heading and they work just like they do in Excel. I'm just trying to
add some more of them and I can't fiigure out how it is done.
I've attached a sample document for your pleasure. To see the effect, hover
in the column heading for Actor, etc.

Cheers.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
There is no such thing in Word. You can insert a comment in a table
cell by using the Insert Comment command, but it doesn't behave much
like Excel's comments.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 21 May 2006 10:24:08 -0400, "Jim Shaw"
wrote:

Context: Word 2003 Tables

How can I insert comments in a table cell that behave like cell comments
in
Excel? (i.e.; The little yellow message pop-ups when you hover over the
cell)

I can't find a Word help topic that explains this.

Thank you
Jim

Attached Files
File Type: doc UC Architecture Master Work Sheet.doc (40.5 KB, 299 views)