Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jezebel

Default Continuous Break is BROKEN

Live with the failuire, then.

"*((({" wrote in message
Thanks for your faith in my abilities -- but I haven't done anything
wrong. I don't want to waste your time, so please don't read this
message. ;-)

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:49:57 +1000,
"Jezebel" wrote:

Keep looking for the cause of the problem (ie in your document). Not much
milage in asking the forum to guess what you might have done wrong.

"*((({" wrote in message
news
Well, that doesn't make sense in this circumstances. There's no
formatting or layout changes. I need the continuous section break in
order to insert a custom footnote on that page alone.

Plan B?

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:26:23 -0500,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word will change a Continuous break to a Next Page break if the change
in
formatting is something that can't be accomplished on the same page (a
change in page orientation, for example). For a specific example, see
"Section break causes an unexpected page break in Word" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074