Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT JT is offline

Default Office Home and Student 2007 download

I loaded this program on my computer...all is well except I do not have the
Microsoft Word 2007 icons anywhere on my computer to access this program.
All the other programs are present (Excell/PowerPoint/OneNote) in my "All
programs" list, except Word 2007. The Word 2007 is working properly, but I
must access it thru a saved word document (in My Document) and start up a
"new" doc this way.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get an icon to access this
program, besides deleting the whole program and re-downloading?
Thanks to anyone who can offer some help.