Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How long do questions remain in the database?

Go to http://groups.google.com/advanced_search and enter any combination of
keywords, newsgroup, author's name, and date that applies to the message you're
looking for.

I'm guessing that Suzanne put quotes around "permanently" because Google makes
no promises about how long they'll continue to keep everything. However, I can
still find a couple of my posts from October 1993.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:47:02 -0700, sheana
wrote:

Thanks for answering my question. If Google archives them permanently, then
how do I find them...can you give me an example? Thanks in advance.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The msnews server keeps messages at least 60-90 days, I think, but they are
archived "permanently" by Google.

"sheana" wrote in message
Can you tell me how long mine or anyone's questions remain in the
database?
Thanks in advance.