Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Valliegirl84 Valliegirl84 is offline

Default I Can't Reset Page Margins!

I changed the normal page margins when I was working on a document. I do this
all the time, so it was no big deal. However, everytime I open a new document
now, the right margin is at the 6 in. mark on my ruler. When I go into the
page setup it says the margin is at 0.5 in. which is where I had it set last.
Obviously, that's not where it is though! When I try to change it, I get a
pop up message saying "increasing right margin causes last column to become
too narrow in some sections having unevenly spaced columns". Can anyone help
me at least get the settings back to the default ones of 1.25" and 1"?

Thank you!!!!