Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table running over page footer

Make sure the table has not inadvertently become wrapped (on the Table tab
of Table Properties, check None for text wrapping) and that your settings
wrt rows breaking, "Keep with next," etc., are not impeding the flow.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jaelle" wrote in message
I have a document with text in both the page header & footer, and all the
body text will be in a table.
As I am adding new lines to the bottom of the table it is running over the
text in the footer before moving on to the new page.

I have tried to adjust my margins (which seemed to be fine anyway) to no
avail.

I've never seen a table do this before either.

I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP

TIA