Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Table running over page footer

Are you adding the lines within the last row and not a new row?

In that case, the problem you see could be caused by a combination of two
settings for the row in question:
1. In the Table Properties dialog box Table tab, text wrapping has been
set to Around and
2. In the Table Properties dialog box Row tab, €śAllow row to breaks across
pages€ť is turned off.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jaelle" wrote:

I have a document with text in both the page header & footer, and all the
body text will be in a table.
As I am adding new lines to the bottom of the table it is running over the
text in the footer before moving on to the new page.

I have tried to adjust my margins (which seemed to be fine anyway) to no
avail.

I've never seen a table do this before either.

I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP

TIA