Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 crashes on recipient sort

Hi GeoBrooks,

Provided the table is properly formed (eg no merged, split or nested cells), I don't see why there'd be any problem. Of course, it's
possible some corruption in the source table or the source document generally might cause the crash.

--
Cheers
macropod

"GeoBrooks" wrote in message ...
I'd run the diagnostics - no effect. Nothing was found during the
diagnostics and no change to the crash behavior. My next step is to try to
reproduce the error in the student lab/classroom on Monday.

Is it safe to say a Word table _should_ work as a data source that can be
sorted?

"macropod" wrote:

Hi GeoBrooks,

Have you tried repairing your Word installation (Word Options|Resources|Diagnose)?

--
Cheers
macropod