Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default identify table with bookmark to reference in formula

Hi Athena,

To see how to do this and a wide range of other calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the topic 'Referencing Cells In A Table' and especially the sub-topic 'Reference Table Cells From Outside The
Table'.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Athena" wrote in message news
I need to reference data in several tables in a calculation in another table.
I followed the directions to identify the table using a bookmark but every
time I try to use the formula I get an error that says undefined bookmark.
How do I fix this so I can use the data in those tables?