Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Paulieconfused Paulieconfused is offline

Default Editing 'Mail Merge Recipient' list when data Source is MS Outlook

I would like to use Microsoft Contacts as the source for €˜Mail Merge
Recipients. When trying to do so, I find the €˜mail merge recipients box
will not let me edit categories of information. I cannot do so using
€˜Contacts in Outlook, because I cannot find how to add fields or a place for
a new type of information from which the €˜mail merge recipient list can take
the information. For instance, if I want to have Esquire appear by some
names and Attorney for others how can I have a new box in Outlook from with
the mail merge can get that information of edit the €˜mail merge recipient
list (which I seem not to be able to do when the list for the information is
from Contacts in Outlook. Thanks for any help.