Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Giving label merge document to someone else?

If it's just a simple mail merge using an Excel data source, it won't really
matter where she puts the files, but she'll need to reconnect to the data
source the first time she runs the merge.

http://word.mvps.org

"MikeB" wrote in message
I created this nifty little program that uses an excel spreadsheet and
a Word document with label merge to print out drawing cards for my
chess club. It will soon be time to move on and I'd like to hand this
over to the lady that will continue the chess club after me. Now how
can I give her the document and the spreadsheet so that she can manage
the club?

In my computer both htese files are in the same folder. If I just send
her the two files and she puts them in the same folder, sill it
continue to work?

Thanks.