Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Booklet printing in Word 2007

I agree that's wrong, but I'm not sure why. Have you tried it with a
different document?

Terry

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
In fact, I just retested this. I took a 5 page (A4) document and saved it
as PDF.

I opened it in Acrobat Reader, selected Print and in the option dialog
chose Booklet Printing under Scaling, Both Sides under Booklet Subset,
set my printer driver to Duplex (Both Sides) and pressed OK. It printed a
perfect A5 booklet using Pages 1-5 with pages 6-8 entirely blank as
expected.

There is definitely something very weird going on here. It doesn't matter
what I do, the print preview in Acrobat shows the WRONG printing - the
blank page is inserted in front of page 2, NOT next to page 1, which is
where it should be.
If I choose Odd pages, (I don't have a duplex printer), it shows page 1
and page 7, NOT page 1 and the blank page.