Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] johnjenifer246@gmail.com is offline

Default Business Contact Manager for Outlook

VÃ*o 03:23:23 UTC+7 Thứ bảy, ngÃ*y 22 tháng năm năm 2004, Bob đã viết:
I'm having trouble installing business contact manager
for outlook 2003. I hit the download button, save it to
my hard drive and when I try to install it it's telling
me I can't do it. Am I missing something? Any feedback
would be most appreciated!

Yep. I think http://cardfila.com is good suggestion for you. I am using CF 2.0 - its new app. So useful! Besides the advanced features of CF 1.1, CF 2..0 helps to list and browse your cards easier with better UI...