Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word error message

Have you previously worked on this file without a problem? Or is it a file that
has just been emailed to you, or that you downloaded from a web site?

Also it would be useful to know your version of Word and your Operating System.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 9:31:01 AM UTC-4, sanastas wrote:

Hello! I have a problem
When I attempt to open a word document, I get a error message:
"Word failed reading from this file. Please restore the network
connection or replace floppy disk and retry."
Does anyone know how I can fix this ? It's a very important document.