juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirt View Post
In Word 2003 go to ToolsOptions ... then select the View tab. From the
"Print and Web Layout options" make sure "White space between pages (Print
view only)" is selected.

In Word 2007 go to Windows ButtonWord Options and select Display button on
left column. Make sure "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view"
is selected.

"kol" wrote:

When i preview my papers it only shows the middle part of my paper and not
any text towards the margins. I've tried everything adjusting margins,
zooming and nothing seems to help. I'd really like to see what my paper
looks like and how far I've gotten but I cant. Please help
Hi, I tried this but it still hides the left portion of my envelope(No. 8 6-3/4). Any other ideas? Thanks