WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: stop table cell resize in word 2007

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can stop table cell resize in Word 2007:
  1. Select the table cell(s) that you want to lock the size of.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Cell Size" group, click on the "Properties" button.
  4. In the "Cell Properties" dialog box, click on the "Options" tab.
  5. Under "Options", uncheck the box next to "Automatically resize to fit contents".
  6. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

Now your table cell(s) will no longer automatically resize to fit the data. If you need to adjust the size of the cell(s) manually, you can do so by dragging the borders of the cell(s) to the desired size.