Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Dictionery in Word

Years ago I had an American Heritage dictionary that integrated with Word.
According to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/061...lance&n=283155,
the current version still does, but it is currently unavailable. OTOH,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0618082301 seems to imply that the CD is
available with a book purchase, though I don't think the one on that page
has it. The combined version at
http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/...eNumber=H25103
has a commensurately higher price, though available for less (at
http://www.textbookx.com/detail-book-0618082301.html, for example). See
http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/...port.shtml#ahd for more.

"Shrikant" wrote in message
I had a Websters Dictionery. I tried to integrate it in words so that when

press Shift + F7, I will get word meanings from this dictionery. It does

not
work.
I also want the Word to look for the meaning from the online

Dictionery.com
site or any such site. How to configure Word for the same.
I am having Word 2003.
Are there any dictioneries which work from inside the Word ?. Standalone
dictioneries lose their utility value.
--
Shrikant