Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Print single sheet bookfold with 4 pages

There are only 4 pages in total? No extra pages anywhere? If you set the
pages to 4 rather than all, does that make a difference? On my settings,
which work, I have 4 pages with layout section start New Page, but I don't
think that would affect it. Have you got page breaks between each page and
not section breaks?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Ceejay" wrote:

Thanks, Rae, but the document now prints with p.4 on the left on a single
sheet, p.1 and p.2, left and right, on the second sheet, and p.3 on the left
on a third single sheet.

Any other ideas?

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Uncheck manual duplex.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Ceejay" wrote:

The end product is a single sheet, bookfold, with p. 1 as cover, pp. 2-3
inside, p.4 back. P.1 and p.4 should print on the right and left sides,
respectively, of a landscape 11x8.5 sheet. P. 2 and p.3 should print on the
left and right, respectively.

I have prepared each page in order (p.1, p.2, p.3, p.4.). I do not have a
duplex printer.

I need to have the pages printed on two sheets for photocopying. The
settings in Margins are landscape, bookfold, and all. The setting in Layout
is continuous. The settings in Print are manual duplex and all.

With those settings, each page prints on a single sheet and each prints on
the left side of the sheet.

How do I get to the end product?

Thanks.