WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Hidden pages in document

Hi Iris! It sounds like you have some hidden pages in your document that are causing some confusion. Don't worry, it's a common issue that can be easily fixed. Here's what you can do:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Views" section, click on "Print Layout" to switch to that view.
  4. Scroll through your document and look for any blank pages that are causing the issue.
  5. If you find a blank page, click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  6. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Paragraph" section to open the Paragraph dialog box.
  7. In the "Line and Page Breaks" tab, make sure that the "Page break before" option is not selected.
  8. If it is selected, uncheck the box and click "OK" to save the changes.
  9. Repeat steps 5-8 for any other blank pages in your document.
  10. Save your document and print it again to make sure the issue has been resolved.

That should take care of the problem! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.