Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shannonb

Default How do you get a watermark to fill the page so there are NO ma

THANK YOU! Now I can quit wasting my time and paper!!!

"Carol" wrote:

You can print only as much of the page as your printer is physically capable
of. Because of paper-handling requirements, very few printers can print to
the edge. Most printers have a larger unprintable area on the trailing edge
(bottom of portrait, right or left side of landscape); this is more
pronounced on inkjet printers than laser.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"shannonb" wrote:

I am trying to use a photo as a watermark for a custom-sized page but I want
it to fill the entire page. I have set the margins to "0" and I have scaled
the watermark to 100% (and even up to 150% but that didnt' do anything).