Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jenreed jenreed is offline

Default Wrap Text from One Cell of a Table to the Next?

Thank you for your response, however I do not see anything in the link you
sent that helps me to accomplish what I want. I need lines that wrapped text
can be typed on and will show up when printing a blank form.
Any other ideas?
Jennifer

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, this is not possible. You will have to accomplish what you want with
drawing lines; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"jenreed" wrote in message
Can I make text go into the next cell on a table when the first cell is
full,
without hitting tab or enter? I am trying to have several blank lines that
can be typed on in a form.