Doug Robbins

It has been suggested in another newsgroup to which you also post this
question that via the Windows Control Pane, you delete the printer driver
and then re-install it.

Please do not post the same question to multiple newsgroups.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"MS" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002, sp2 and an odd thing happends when I print many
documents. What I see on the screen looks fine, but when I print it out,
the
text overlaps and prints on top of itself. I can't find any setting that
would solve this problem and it happends frequently. Anyone have any idea
how to resolve this?