TF

Start Word in Safe Mode and see if you can copy paste. From Start, Run type
in

winword /a

and press enter. This opens Word in Safe Mode. Can you copy and paste now?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dan" wrote in message
: Am in Page Layout View. Even if I just try and paste large amount of text
: nothing shows up.
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: Are you in Normal View? You can only see graphics if you are in Page
: Layout
: View.
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "Dan" wrote in message
: ...
: : When I copy and paste either a large document or picture
: : in Word 2000 it never shows up... Yet when I try and close the
document
: it
: : asks me if I want to save the changes ?
: :
: :
: :
: