Michael_Corral

Trying pasting the data/numbers from the Excel spreadsheet into the new
charts spreadsheet. It maybe using another spreadsheet that has no data in
it to generate the bars, just a thought.
--
Top Notch Admin

"Mike Williams" wrote:

With Office XP
I have an excel database and a word mailmerge form, and I'm merging to
outlook/email. In the merge form is a chart (not dynamic) generated in
Excel and pasted into the form. Yesterday, I used this setup from home and
merged/emailed, and the chart (a simple bar graph) came out fine. Today,
using the same files on a different PC (at the office), the chart comes out
fine except the bars are missing. I know of no settings different from one
machine to the other. Any pointers would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.