Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuckmg Chuckmg is offline

Default Word 2007 Markup default

Jay,

Thanks for the link and all-inclusive answer to my question. But, along the
same line, I have 2 ancillary (maybe one) questions: (a) When the 'Track
Changes:On" is displayed in the status bar, Help says one need only click on
it to turn it on or off ... that doesn't happen; (b) when I go to Review
Changes to accept all, the 'Accept' icon is grayed out.????

Chuck

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Chuckmg wrote:
When a document is opened, 'Review Final Showing Markup' is the
default. I know how to set it to be 'Final' for a given document, but can
the default be set to 'Final' for all documents?

Chuck

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...1cbfc271178a01

--