Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] ajmufic@hotmail.com is offline

Default Highlight pictures

On 13 Dec, 12:49, DeanH wrote:
As you have found out, Highlight does not want to work with images.
A quick work-around could be to add a border around the picture, with this
you have a large choice of colours to make it stand out.
Or, you could highlight the caption for each picture.
Hope this helps
DeanH

" wrote:
Hi.

Does anyone have a tip for how to highlight pictures in Microsoft
Word?
To highlight text I of course use the embedded highlight feature but
for pictures it's not so easy. I would like to have a ring around it,
or something that makes the reader extra aware.

Any suggestion is appreciated.- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Thanks for the tip Dean. That is an idea that could work...
What I would like is to have a "circle" around the important images,
almost looking like it's drawn by hand (but I can't make those kind of
circles by hand in Word). There is of course the option of inserting a
circle, resizing it to the correct size and have no filling, but it
doesn't look that good either...

I attach a link to a picture that explains better what I want:
http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/3860/227_07.gif