Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LSventures LSventures is offline

Default Get rid of highlighting for track changes/comments in Word 2003

Thanks! Any ideas for Word 2003?

"LSventures" wrote:

I am making comments and tracking my changes to text in a Word form
(protection removed). When I add a comment, all the text (several paragraphs
and bulleted text) in that section of the form is highlighted -- making it
very hard to read. Balloons etc all look fine but nothing gets rid of the
highlighting -- even changing the reviewer's color to white leaves a gray
shadow as the highlight. Help!!! Please!!! This is due tomorrow.