Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OM

Default How can I rotate text 180 degrees in Word 2003?

Just as an update - I have created a simple font that IS upside down. If anyone wants it, email me.(It's not great, but it's a start....)

Regards,

Rob Lepper
Rob Lepper

"OM" wrote in message u...
I'm a bit of a novice (compared to you gurus here), but are there no upside
down fonts available ? Seems like a bit of an easy thing to do actually -
create an upside down (or mirrored) font, and then just use it where you
want the upside down text.... Hmmmm... may have to have a go at that.....

Rob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Carey in Germany" Carey in wrote in
message ...
How can I rotate text 180 degrees in Word 2003? I can do it 90 degrees

right
or left, but find no option for 180 degrees.