Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sasha gottfried sasha gottfried is offline

Default Save Options

Thanks!

"Luc" wrote in message
Sasha,
I don't think you can delete My network places. But you can add your own
much used folders. Navigate to the folder you would like to add and select
it by clicking once on it, in the dialog go to Tools - and choose Add to
my locations or something to that effect. To see more of your folders you
can right click the my places bar and choose small icons. You can of
course also enlarge the dialog save as by dragging, or if you want it to
be very large double click the title bar.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

Thanks,