Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Does anyone have a club volunteer liability waiver form

This being your first use, you might have spent some useful time reading
some of the postings: which would have made clear that this is not a useful
forum for your request. Try Google; or, easier still, tell your 'stick in
the mud' to take a flying f*** at a rolling donut (as Vonnegut once put it).
Life's too short to indulge lawyers like this.

"n2zkx" wrote in message
I belong to a non-profit Amateur Radio club and need a boilerplate
volunteer
liability waiver form. Even though I don't believe a person can sign their
rights away in New York state, some "stick in the mud" is insisting I have
all volunteers absolve the radio club of any & all liability in case of
accident injury or the volunteer injuring someoneelses person or property

This is my first using this board.
Thanks
Rich