Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Does anyone have a club volunteer liability waiver form

We really don't deal with the content of Word documents. I'd suggest
starting with an attorney because unless it's phrased properly, it can be
used against you in a lawsuit.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"n2zkx" wrote in message
I belong to a non-profit Amateur Radio club and need a boilerplate
volunteer
liability waiver form. Even though I don't believe a person can sign their
rights away in New York state, some "stick in the mud" is insisting I have
all volunteers absolve the radio club of any & all liability in case of
accident injury or the volunteer injuring someoneelses person or property

This is my first using this board.
Thanks
Rich