Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Labels cut off left side of border..

The fact that the border does not show in print preview points to the
printer driver. Most printers cannot print to the edge of the page.

shawn wrote:
When making labels in Word 2007, for example I'm choosing Avery 5163
labels and hitting New Document. These are 2" x 4" labels, 10 per
page.
I wanted to add a border into each cell, a box around the cell
(border on all 4 sides), but the left column's left side border gets
cutoff. This is not a printer problem because border shows fine on
the screen, but not in print preview or when printed out.

Any ideas how to fix this? I just tried Avery 5160 which is 1" x 2
5/8" and they work fine.