Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Font preview not working after crash

Tools | Customize | Options: "List font names in their font."

http://word.mvps.org

"barbara32ca" wrote in message
After a virus, I had to reinstall everything that was backed up on my
computer including Word 2002. Prior to the crash , I had "font preview" in
Word but I can no longer see the fonts in the drop down menu. It appears
that
this feature is only available in Word 2003 and higher but I must have
updated Word 2002 somehow- maybe through an automatic update?
I would really like to get this feature back .Is it possible to do without
purchasing the newest version of Word (Works?) .
Thank you.