Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I make this thing stop??

1. Display the Reviewing toolbar.

2. Turn off Track Changes using the Track Changes button on the toolbar or
by double-clicking TRK in the status bar.

3. Click the arrow beside the Accept Change button on the toolbar and choose
Accept All Changes in Document.

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi, I am using Word 2003. Every time I change something in the document,

it doesn't get changed, it just get colored or strikethrough (in case I
delete). How do I get rid of this behavior? thnx.