Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default A problem while converting to PDF!

Hi Bob,

I just took your word for Adobe not being able to do it, and maybe you are
correct for the version that you mentioned, and maybe we are talking about
different equations.

However, inserting the equation for a Fourier Series from the Equation
Pulldown in the Symbols section of the Insert tab of the ribbon, and then
printing the document with the Adobe PDF Printer from Adobe 6.0, the
equation is present in the document produced.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bob Mathews" wrote in message
On 26-May-2007, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:

Just testing here, using Snagit (from www.techsmith.com), you
can print a document to a .pdf file and the equations will be
included.

Thanks, Doug. That's good to know. I'd try it myself, but my
Snagit trial has already expired. ;-)

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide