Dawn Crosier

Sometimes it helps to "hit the spot", if you hold down the ALT
key while dragging. Although I would definitely add Klaus' macro
to your library.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Ros M" wrote in message
I am trying to rearrange some rows in my table. When I copy or
cut a complete
row, then paste it above a different row, for some reason the
whole thing
shifts a few pixels to the left so that it no longer lines up
with the rest
of the table. I have the whole table left justified with no
indent. I
sometimes am unable to line it up by dragging -- keep missing the
spot.

Why is this happening?