TF

Nope because when you enter text, the line gets gobbled up. The user wants
the line to stay, even when text is entered.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: Frou-Frou wrote:
: I followed your instructions, but when I type on the line, the line
: moves
: over and I have to go back underline the words I just typed. Is
: there an
: easier way to accomplish this?
:
: I get it now. You create a bunch of tab positions on the ruler bar,
: those are those little L's you make.
:
: Now when you hit tab, it goes to the next tab position instead of
: skipping the default five spaces.
:
: Now all you have to do is underline the tab section that you want the
: line to be on. You do this just like you would underline text any
: text.
:
: Now the line will not move over when you fill out the form.
:
: You can set the form to underline so you don't need to underlien it
: after the fact.
:
: Hope that makes sense!
: