Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Missing buttons in tool bar

I'm not sure which commands you are referring to. If these are built-in
commands, you should be able to add them back to the Quick Access Toolbar
via Office button | Word Options, Customize category.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ounbbl" wrote in message
I have the office 2007 (home & student) installed again after my PC is
recovered and clean installation of Windows Vista.

Now I have in the Word several buttons (font related) missing on the tool
bar (one is a button to put words/characters in a rectangular box; another
one is putting a character into a circle). Where are these hiding?

I reinstalled Office from the original CD and then tried with the
downloaded
file. The problem remains.

Thank you very much.