Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Peter K Peter K is offline

Default Booklet printing in Word 2007

I am trying to print a telephone & address directory in booklet formwith two
pages per sheet.

The forms which I use are in Portrait orientation.

On Page Layout Custom Margins Page Layout, the moment I select under
Multiple pages 'Book fold', the paper orientation on that page switched to
Landscape.

I trie to trick it by changing the paper size on the Page tab. That made
everything look right on the screen, but, when printing it results in
complete nonsense. That is actually to be expected, because Iafter changing
the paper size, I'd really have to feed 11 in wide paper!!!

How can one do booklet printing in portrait form?

Any help would be appreciated.