Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kiwi User Kiwi User is offline

Default Inserting pictures, pictures cluster when typing

Change what character it's locking too altogether or try changing the
absolute position - i.e instead of locking to paragraph, lock to page or
something else. (right click on item, layout, advanced and play with picture
position (deselect allow overlap, lock anchor etc)

"Don" wrote:

I have been inserting pictures onto pages for a report, which I have done
many times before. They are formatted other than In Line with Text. This
time, when I start to type, on any page, the pictures all cluster to that
page and the other pages disappear. This has never happened before. Any
thoughts? Thanks.
--
Don @ Black Dog Architects