Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
don don is offline

Default Inserting pictures, pictures cluster when typing

Thanks, but changing the various settings made no difference. Allowing
overlaps is necessary for graphic layout, and besides, all those options are
needed for flexibility in layout. I have formatted all the pictures in
different ways, but as soon as any charater is typed on a page, the photos
move to that page.
--
Don @ Black Dog Architects

"Kiwi User" wrote:

Change what character it's locking too altogether or try changing the
absolute position - i.e instead of locking to paragraph, lock to page or
something else. (right click on item, layout, advanced and play with picture
position (deselect allow overlap, lock anchor etc)

"Don" wrote:

I have been inserting pictures onto pages for a report, which I have done
many times before. They are formatted other than In Line with Text. This
time, when I start to type, on any page, the pictures all cluster to that
page and the other pages disappear. This has never happened before. Any
thoughts? Thanks.
--
Don @ Black Dog Architects