Kris

Default Insert a table in the footer of the last page.

Hi!

I'm trying to insert a table in the footer of the last page in Word2000 on a
XP Pro SP2 system. To do so I use the fielddefinition {IF
{PAGE} = {NUMPAGES} "xxx"} in the footer. The fielddefintion works correctly
when I use it with text.

But what is my problem? When I replace xxx with a complete table and hit
Alt+F9 or Shift+F9, Word goes berzerk. From the actionmessage in the lower
left corner, I could make up that word is trying to repage the document. But
somewhere there is a problem as word runs through all the pages, but
he/she/it skips the last one and starts repaging all over. A neverending
story so to speak. After waiting 5 minutes and going trough 20 repage cycles,
I hit a mousebottom and word crashed completely.

Does anyone recognize this problem and has a solution for it?

You would be a great help!!!

Thanks in advance,

kris