Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Default Document Map Wrod 2007

On the Review ribbon, Protect Document which lets you protect separate
sections or the whole document.

Terry

"mkcoffee" wrote in message
I don't think I understand--how would 'parts of the document' become
protected against edits? Is this a setting I inadvertently triggered? How
do
I remove the protection?
Thanks, Mary

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

This is only normal if parts of the document are protected against edits.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"mkcoffee" wrote in message
This feature behaves inconsistently. Sometime I can use it to navigate
another section in my document by clicking the heading in the doc map
pane
(draft view). Other times clicking the heading has no effect.
What might be going on??? Thanks, Mary