Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jack

Default Error! No table of contents entries found.-Help

I have word 2000 sp3. Have been editing a document and creating TOC
using styles for the last few days. Today when recreating the TOC, I
got the message Error! No table of contents entries found
and have been unable to create an index.

I have gone to MSoft to review my updates, and confirmed I have latest
updates and patches.

Has anyone got some ideas how to resolve this? I did see 1 MSoft
article about separator characters and regional settings - but these
are (, comma) and have been working for the last month.

I 'm sure this has happened to others but have found nothing.

TIA
jack