GH

Hi Jay,

thank you for trying to help me.
I really had a lot of problems with this document. Those araised (I
believe) when we swapped from English Word to Swedish Word. Now I'm
back to the English one.
The main problems were that the file increased in size and styles and
formatting simply did not work for some pages. I recieved a lot of help
from this group and I was happy that it seemed to work. Now I have
locked the normal.dot document so that the styles are not updated. But
it seems that there are more "problems" and this error message I
recieve do not help me to find the errors.
Now I have: Office Word 2003 and XP.

Thank you for all help
Regards
Georg