Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dhall

Default Unable to use Access queries as data source for a mail merge doc

I am unable to use Access queries as the data source for a mail merge Word
document. Word allows me to select the query as the source, but then none of
the data seems to be recognized. The "edit recipient list" window shows the
field names (column names) but none of the actual data (rows).

I have no such problem with Access tables. They work just fine.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is so?