Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MichaelB

Default find a table within a document

I am trying to figure out how to find specific tables within a document. I
have several tables within some rather large document that need to be
modified to a new format. Im having trouble identifying how to create the
search for tables that have either €ś4€ť columns or €ś5€ť columns within. Once I
find these tables I then need to modify the column widths as well as some
other basic configuration (test wrapping, vertical alignment, etc). If
someone could help me out with the search criteria Im sure I can put the
rest together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated€¦
Thanks
Mike